Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting HumanDesignLifeCoaching.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with CCCM, LLC’s prior written consent.
- This website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or practices of third party websites linked to the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CCCM, LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.
Pricing and Availability
- Price and availability is subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in US dollars.
- CCCM, LLC reserves the right to limit quantities
- In the unlikely event that the goods requested are unavailable, or that CCCM, LLC needs to alter the price following confirmation of your order, CCCM, LLC will send you notification by e-mail and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order.
- All goods shall be delivered to the address you provide at the time of purchase. Items may be shipped by CCCM, LLC or by one of its partners.
If the products downloaded or subscribed to by you are faulty or wrongly supplied, you can notify CCCM, LLC for exchange or refund, provided that CCCM, LLC is notified within 15 working days from placing your order. In any circumstance you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of placing your order. Provided you have given notice to CCCM, LLC within the seven days period you shall be entitled to a full refund. Classes/Services which have been taken or consumed will be refunded at any time for any reason on a pro-rated basis.
This website and its content is © copyright of Cross of Contagion Media, LLC with permission from JovianArchive.com. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- Users may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content
The IHDS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Address & delivery information
- Birth data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Cross of Contagion Media, LLC
404 N. Mt. Shasta Blvd., Suite 323
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.