Living Your Design Guide Certification
Living Your Design Guide Certification
Living Your Design Guide Professional Certification Program
The Living Your Design Guide (LYDG) training is designed to educate, prepare, and certify Living Your Design Guides to support newcomers in the experiment of living their design.
The Living Your Design Guide Training is designed to effectively teach many of the basics of Human Design as it relates to type, strategy, authority and conditioning. This course offers 3 distinct components which provides students/Guides in training with the information and techniques necessary to assist newcomers in starting their 7-year deconditioning process. In this course Guides will learn how to assist others in understanding their own personal conditioning by using examples, experiential techniques, discussions and personal experiences. Certified LYD Guides also qualify for Professional listings on the International Human Design School and Jovian Archive websites, and where appropriate, on the Human Design National Organization website of the country where they reside.
Duration: This course is offered as an in-person workshop (online participation available) combined with an online program. Live, in-class participation scheduled over 1 semester. Completion of certification requirements dependent on student delivery and LYDG teacher approval. Total course time is estimated at 50 hours.
Beautifully illustrated professional slides to be used for the delivery of this course are available for purchase from hdcanada.org
Living Your Design Guide Certification – Four Components for Success
Focus One: Theory and Methodology
In this focus, the methodology and content of a LYD workshop is covered and reviewed, including the following:
• Guides are taught how to present this material in such a way to encourage a newcomer’s awareness of their conditioned patterns.
• Guides will be trained to teach newcomers about their personal strategies and special techniques to support them in their 7-year deconditioning and experimentation process.
• There will be an emphasis on how to present the content while exploring various teaching tips and techniques.
• Education gaps will be filled while deepening the Guides personal understanding of their own design.
• Guides will dive deeper into their own ability to live and model their design.
• We will explore proven methods for content delivery and flow.
• We will use personal examples and techniques to help the newcomer further understand this journey of self-exploration.
• Guides will receive downloadable audios covering the theory and methodologies originally established by Ra Uru Hu in 2005.
• These audios cover Ra's approach for properly initiating a newcomer into the experiment of following one’s strategy and authority.
Completion Requirement: Participation in class discussions and review of all downloadable materials.
Focus Two: Preparation and Practice
In this focus, students are given instructional support for the preparation and practice of delivery of LYD content, including the following:
• Guides will be supported in their planning and delivery preparation as professionals.
• In the practicum portion of this program students prepare, practice, live presentation skills and deliver LYD modules.
• This work is done with recorded homework assignments and also with live presentations to fellow class participants.
• There will be interactive class discussions, feedback sessions, and private written online discussion forums requiring live participation.
• The emphasis of this segment of the course is on gaining practical experience.
• You will receive and offer collaborative support in class, while increasing self-confidence and clarity about your own unique style/voice as a Guide.
• Within this program we will review enrichment topics that encourage professional planning and preparation of your own LYD workshop to take place once this certification process is complete.
Completion Requirement: Demonstration of live presentation skills, and presentation/delivery of one or more LYD modules.
Focus Three: Observation of a real Living Your Design Workshop
In this focus, students will participate and/or audit a live Living Your Design workshop conducted by an IHDS Certified Living Your Design Guide Teacher. Q & A after classes required
Completion Requirement: Written or verbal observations of class room dynamics while auditing or participating in a live Living Your Design Workshop.
Focus Four: How to be a Successful Living Your Design Guide
In this focus, you will receive training after your certification on social media marketing and how to make money in the way your design is aligned to be successful. This adds course time of 2-4 hours depending on number of students participating
Pre-Pay Price: Price $1600.00
Regular (Payment Plan) Price: $1,800
When you take your training with me, after purchasing your slide deck from HDCanada you may have mine that I've customized with more images for free.
Come relax in stunning natural settings with waterfalls, hiking, mountain vistas and a lovely small-town vibe. I hope you’ll have wonderful time getting your Professional Certification to teach people how to live their Human Designs - in person! This is a special event for people who want to meet in a small group learn to Guide people through the primary Human Design Foundation Course: Living Your Design. Completion of Living Your Design Guide training qualifies you as an International Human Design School Professional. This training will take place in 5 consecutive days starting August 11th, with the option to join a weekly version of LYD class over the next year, absolutely free.
Sign up now and you'll receive:
Online classes to prepare
5 Days of Human Design study/teaching (3, 90-120min sessions per day)
Audit a once-weekly Living Your Design class online
Live Study groups to follow
Meals and Lodging not included.
Prerequisites are completion of the Human Design Foundations courses: